I'm so sorry guys i have been such a slacker, so i shall tell you what i have been up to, well last week we went to Montreal to visit some relatives it was great i had fun and we got to stay at Joan and Tracy's house, i got to see all those guys and the kids are sooo big it was great to see them again and then on our way back we stoped and saw Christina,Dan and Kassey, Christina took pictures of us all together, i don't have them but maybe I'll get them from her . well other then that I've just been doing my normal day to day life, just trying to finish up my school for this year soo yeah here are some pictures from when we were at Joan and Tracy's.love you guys, enjoy!
we look pretty bad in this picture but oh well

4 comments:
Oh my good Heavens! Does Brandon and Jordan have long hair?
yeah they do its soooo cute jorden wouldn't let me take a picture of him though
Tee hee. I would have never thought...
Hey Carmel, I haven't uploaded those pictures yet but I'll email them to you!
Post a Comment